Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The truth is out...

OK.. So we are just suckers for sales. Albertsons had a sale on cereal the other day and I was dubbed the "All holy braver of the crowds" because Amy was at work. The place was a zoo. Circumstances being what they were I was able to make some last minute executive decisions without calling Amy. (Nothing to important. A box of this, a box of that, boxing an old lady who stole my Apple Jacks..) Stakes were high and I knew I needed to act fast. I took all my shopping cart could carry and beat my way to a checkout line. Of course I maintained dignity as I returned kicks and shoves. I felt somewhat like those crazy people you see on TV who won a ten minute shopping spree. It seemed as if all the yelling gave way to a fantasy of cheering and confetti as I raced my bounty toward the finish line with only seconds to go. As I sat in line I was told to tally my winnings. I never knew a shopping cart could hold so much. This being said, I will let the picture speak for it's self. Hey... Its not a bad haul for 20 bucks.




1 comment:

Lanelle Barber said...

20 Bucks???!! Now I'm really disgruntled. Why don't they ever have those kind of sales at OUR friendly neighborhood Alberstons? I would totally sharpen my elbows and teeth in anticipation of the frenzied crowd.

P.S. Good work =)