Jeff and Amy! YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BABY?!! How far along are you Amy? Ok...so the meter thing on the blog says that there's like a hundred twenty something days left....which is a lot...but I don't do math in my head...so how many months is that? Could you give me your e-mail address so I could send you my happy e-mails that say "Check out my new blog update! at hebsandpark.blogspot.com.!!" Oh yeah...or you can e-mail me.....harrheat@isu.edu. Or send me a comment in my blog. I like those too. :) Oh p.s. I moved back in with the folks.....just for a few months...yes I still like Parker....a lot. Anyway...give us a shout next time you're in the area. Heather Lyons
1 comment:
Jeff and Amy!
YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BABY?!! How far along are you Amy? Ok...so the meter thing on the blog says that there's like a hundred twenty something days left....which is a lot...but I don't do math in my head...so how many months is that? Could you give me your e-mail address so I could send you my happy e-mails that say "Check out my new blog update! at hebsandpark.blogspot.com.!!" Oh yeah...or you can e-mail me.....harrheat@isu.edu. Or send me a comment in my blog. I like those too. :) Oh p.s. I moved back in with the folks.....just for a few months...yes I still like Parker....a lot. Anyway...give us a shout next time you're in the area.
Heather Lyons
Post a Comment