Now, I know it's been over a month and a half since we've posted on here, but I couldn't let the first day of fall go by without posting. I love fall. It is by far my favorite season. It appears as though Rexburg got the hint that it was fall and for once decided to display the corresponding characteristics of the season. A few trees I saw today had dropped their leaves, others were starting to change color, and the air was crisp. This was by no means even close to a New England fall (which I'm now missing for the 7th year in a row) but sometimes you have to take what you can get. Someday I'll make it back there during October. Hooray for the color and crunch of leaves, crisp air, apple cider, and hoodies!
And on another note, today we reach the 32 week mark.... only 8 more to go. I still feel like there are so many things to do but I'm starting to think it will always be that way so I might as well just say good enough is good enough. We do have the carseat, stroller, crib, and an assortment of clothes and other essential and not so essential items. There are still a few things I want to make and or get (the most essential being diapers and wipes). It will all come together in the end... and if it doesn't, we'll make do.
By request, here is a picture, taken today, for all those who have missed seeing my growing belly.




10 comments:
Your prego belly is so cute!! I can't recall.... is it a boy or a girl? Or are you not telling......Anyway, we'd love to see you guys next time you're in town! Tell Jeff I said HI.
Ooh! You look ADORABLE. I never really cared about it before, but now that I'm actually pregnant, I have this recurring nightmare of looking like a morbidly obese woman when I'm showing... I want to look like a cute pregnant lady!
So cute Amy!! :) I'm so glad you put a prego picture on here!
woohoo for growing a baby!!!
Amy you look so very cute! How was visiting your family?
Kara
Love the picture of the leaves, I too am one for fall. By the way, thought you would like to hear my mom and mother in law thought you were absolutely darling! I better be getting an invite to your upcoming shower!
Kara-
Family was great. I'm glad to see you're alive. Your blog link is dead. Have you started a new one? How's the job search going?
TAG YOU'RE IT.
Check out my blog since I'm too lazy to explain it here :)
Yay for belly!
Does your baby has a musical instrument picked out already? I'm sure Jeff has a few extras. We hope all is well.
Post a Comment