Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hooray!



2 things to be excited about:


1. For the past 5 nights, Lucas has only woken up once during the night. We'll put him down around 10:30 and he'll sleep for 3-4 hours. Then I'll feed him (usually for around 45 minutes) and we'll put him back down and he'll sleep for another 4-5 hours! I'm really hoping this continues. I can handle having to get up once during the night. It's much better than the first couple of nights home when he was up every 45 minutes and I got a total of maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep for the night.


2. On Wednesday, just out of curiosity, I decided to try on my pre-pregnancy jeans. I just thought I'd see how long it was going to be before I could even think of wearing them. So, I tried them on, with rather low expectations and.... THEY FIT! Wahoo! One week after having the baby and my jeans fit again. Yay for me!

3 comments:

kandra said...

All I've got to say is...LUCKY!! Congrats on the jeans as well :)

Unknown said...

Yay baby sleeps! Kadree so far has slept all the way through each night. Even in a hospital, but... by the time she gets home, she might get out of that stage. ;(

I wish I could try on my old pants. Not with a c-section scar. :( Oh well, my belly IS shrinking and I'm so happy about that!!!!!

Devanie said...

Lucas is such a CUTIE! Contratulations!