Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday Time!

Jeff's birthday was on the 27th of January and mine was on the 28th, so we had a fun couple of days at our house (and a whole lot of cake).



We went to Applebee's for dinner on Jeff's birthday where he got a free dessert.




I made a Texas Sheet Cake for Jeff.


Family picture on Jeff's birthday. The partying was just too much for Lucas.



Lucas excited for more fun on my birthday.


We went to lunch at JB's for my birthday. The only pictures we took at the restaurant were of Lucas.


Jeff and Lucas hanging out on my birthday giving me a break.



Jeff made party chip cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles for my birthday (per my request).


We had some friends over to play games on my birthday (and help eat some of the cake). Sorry no pictures of this.


Family picture on my birthday. Lucas stayed awake this time.


Happy little boy on my birthday.

5 comments:

kandra said...

Oh! What a cutie Lucas is! Happy late birthdays!

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

Amy! Your family is adorable!!! Happy late birthday!!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Happy birthday you guys! And my gosh your boy's cure!! We really need to get together someday so I can meet that kid.

Unknown said...

Lucas is so cute. I love the image with Lucas on Jeff's lap. SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted! Lucas is getting so big and cuter. I love his little smile. I hope you guys are doing well, and making it through the winter there. We will probably see you in a couple weeks when we come there on Mar. 5th for the ultrasound.
-Camille