playing catch up is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I promise I'll get to it soon. And by the way, Lucas will be 5 months old on Sunday. He's such a happy little boy. Here's a cute picture to hold you over.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun little boy!! Maya had her four month check up today...not too bad w/ shots and all. Except...she's not raising herself off the ground like I'd like her to be doing now. She just lays on her tummy...almost refusing to do any sort of tummy time workout. Whatever!
2 comments:
What a fun little boy!! Maya had her four month check up today...not too bad w/ shots and all. Except...she's not raising herself off the ground like I'd like her to be doing now. She just lays on her tummy...almost refusing to do any sort of tummy time workout. Whatever!
Kadree is starting to lift her head now! Bout time too.... She's 5 months now too. :D :D
We need to have a play date with them..
oh yah, and games! :D
Post a Comment