Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I went running today.

Well, it was more like jogging/walking. I had every intention of going running, but failed to take into consideration how apparently very out of shape I am. For those of you who don't know me, this is a rather big accomplishment. I never get up fully motivated to work out. Today I did it. Just thought you should know.

5 comments:

Kaylene said...

good for you! keep it up and you can come run the hartford half with me! yeah yeah yeah! it would be fun!

kandra said...

That's awesome! I've been trying too! It's hard work and honestly...I don't really like it. But I hope to like it...eventually.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good! I always say the same thing but I don't ever do it.

SeƱor Conary said...

Good for you. I kind of got forced back into running 2 years ago when as part of my new teaching job I was asked to coach cross country. Now I'm hooked again. It gets much more enjoyable with time. You get in better shape so you run faster and it feels easier. Some days it almost feels like I'm gliding or flying instead of running. Cool stuff.

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

Yay!!! Good job girl!!!