Monday, November 17, 2008

Current nic-names the kid has earned himself-

1. Tug boat- Because when he farts, he does lots of little ones in a row, and it sounds like a tug boat putting along.

2. Roto Rooter- Because he is always "rooting" around looking for food.

3. Milk o' holic, or Milk drunk baby- You have to see him when he starts to fall asleep eating. He eyes start to roll back in his head so he looks cross eyed, and he starts to leak milk out of the corners of his mouth. So funny.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha baby farts are so cute. :) You guys sound like you're having lots of fun with your little one! ^_^

kandra said...

Hehe I like the "tug boat" nick name. Brandon still does that as he crawls/scoots across the floor! Lucas is such a cutie!!

Michelle & Trevor said...

My baby's farts are going to smell like grapes and sunshine.

I'm building her that way.

Patrick Collier said...

Jeff when your baby becomes a little kid you need to say in the Darth Vader voice "Luke, I am your father" I'm pretty sure he will think it's funny... and even if he doesn't see the humor in it I will... so yeah you should do it for my sake... haha... nice work, you two have a very cute child.

Unknown said...

Good morning Amy, Jeff and Lucas James...he is a beautiful, beautiful boy, perfect in every way. I look at your blog spot daily, I just want to hug him up. We are all so happy for you. All our love to you and your new family. Aunti Debi, Leah, Joe and Gedeon

SeƱor Conary said...

We use to have to take Brandon's clothes off while he was eating to wake him back up. Otherwise, he wouldn't finish eating, would slip into a milk coma, and would wake back up hungry shortly after. It was funny watching his little eyes roll though. I used to pick him up under his arm pits and he would still sleep with his little legs dangling and everything.
Now he cries instead. Sometimes I miss the comas :)

Amanda said...

Lucas is super cute! I love his name too. Lucas was on my short list as well.
Hope you are doing great.

Amanda said...

Lucas is super cute! I love his name too. Lucas was on my short list as well.
Hope you are doing great.