Jeff, Amy CONGRATULATIONS!!! And oh my gosh, he's adorable! I hope everyone's doing okay. I can't be sure, but I think it's safe to say he looks like his mama.....at least it looks like he got her mouth. He's so cute. Eight pounds, eight ounces! He was a big boy! And he had so much color in those pictures right after he was born! (That's good, he looked really well-developed). Caleb was PURPLE when he was born. And he was only eight pounds three ounces. Can you believe something that big was INSIDE YOU?!! YIKES! Don't worry, I think they grow the second they come out....there's just no other way. :) And they don't stop growing......get your running shoes on, boys are BUSY!
Oh good there are pictures here! I was hoping :) I'm so excited for you guys; it's just so fun to be a little 3-person family. Congratlations! And I echo the above... he will keep you BUSY! (Our neighbor has a girl, and I think she thinks I'm a terrible mother... I always want to say "You just wait until you have a boy, and then you will understand!!")
PS Now that you will be home during the day Amy, you can CALL ME and we can chat :) [Contrary to popular belief, now is actually the time to do it. He'll only take up increasingly more of your time from here on out!] Love you!
I am so absolutely excited for both of you. I've seen Amy interact with and be a second mom to her siblings for years. She will be a wonderful mom. Jeff has such a fun personality that your little boy will never get bored. I hope everyone is doing great. By the way, Tiffany (my brother Victor's wife) had their little boy Nov. 11. He looks just like Vic.
Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Lucus is a cute name. He looks adorable! Haha, cranky when hungry. They never outgrow that. :) You will both make fantastic parents. Amy, I'll bet you are glad that bun is OUT of the oven!
He is so adorable! Pretty eyes too. :) Big boy. I feel silly because when I was at the hospital, I didn't even get his name, and now I know. ^_^
It's pretty crazy to think that there is a baby inside me, and that soon she'll be out! It's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! We look forward to coming to visit sometime next week!
6 comments:
Jeff, Amy CONGRATULATIONS!!! And oh my gosh, he's adorable! I hope everyone's doing okay. I can't be sure, but I think it's safe to say he looks like his mama.....at least it looks like he got her mouth. He's so cute. Eight pounds, eight ounces! He was a big boy! And he had so much color in those pictures right after he was born! (That's good, he looked really well-developed). Caleb was PURPLE when he was born. And he was only eight pounds three ounces. Can you believe something that big was INSIDE YOU?!! YIKES! Don't worry, I think they grow the second they come out....there's just no other way. :) And they don't stop growing......get your running shoes on, boys are BUSY!
Oh good there are pictures here! I was hoping :) I'm so excited for you guys; it's just so fun to be a little 3-person family. Congratlations! And I echo the above... he will keep you BUSY! (Our neighbor has a girl, and I think she thinks I'm a terrible mother... I always want to say "You just wait until you have a boy, and then you will understand!!")
PS Now that you will be home during the day Amy, you can CALL ME and we can chat :) [Contrary to popular belief, now is actually the time to do it. He'll only take up increasingly more of your time from here on out!] Love you!
I am so absolutely excited for both of you. I've seen Amy interact with and be a second mom to her siblings for years. She will be a wonderful mom. Jeff has such a fun personality that your little boy will never get bored. I hope everyone is doing great.
By the way, Tiffany (my brother Victor's wife) had their little boy Nov. 11. He looks just like Vic.
Haha, he is an adorable, hefty little boy, isn't he? Excellent baby cooking, Amy!! And he has quite a bit of hair! What a cute little baby!!
Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Lucus is a cute name. He looks adorable! Haha, cranky when hungry. They never outgrow that. :) You will both make fantastic parents. Amy, I'll bet you are glad that bun is OUT of the oven!
He is so adorable! Pretty eyes too. :) Big boy. I feel silly because when I was at the hospital, I didn't even get his name, and now I know. ^_^
It's pretty crazy to think that there is a baby inside me, and that soon she'll be out! It's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! We look forward to coming to visit sometime next week!
Post a Comment