Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and the Current Snow Situation

Well Christmas was good. I think I got everything I wanted this year, and Amy got everything she never knew she always wanted. Needless to say its hard to shop for someone who doesn't know what they want for Christmas (or ever. Ask her what she did with her graduation money...)


So Lucas made out like a bandit, as all newborns do. He probably got twice as many presents as Amy and I combined. His room (which he still hasn't slept in I might add..) looks like we robbed a Toys-R-Us or something.


Or maybe like an elephant gave birth to a litter in there...


So how bout this snow huh? Crazy. I think we are over two feet now. Church was cancelled today due to a broken heater in the building, which is just as well since the road to our building was closed because of snow. (there's a road block and everything!)


Well I guess I should put up a picture for good measure. Happy New Year and Cheers!

6 comments:

Carrie & the Boys said...

Wow this is the first I've seen your baby! He's cute! I heard you went out of town for Christmas. I'm glad things are going well for you and new little baby. He's over a month old now huh? Crazy! Sorry we haven't been over. Life has been crazy busy with getting done with school, getting ready for baby, and Christmas. My parents came into town so we're been with family. I've been trying to get things planned for the sub for my class too. I know it's no excuse. Well, Congrats guys! I wanted to let you know we got new phone numbers. Our home phone is 629-4469. Our cell that mostly Mitch will have but I will sometimes is 629-6468. Let us know if you need anything at all. We don't live that far.

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

we got snowed in from church too!! And yeah, I'd say two feet of snow is about right. But for some reason, Burley (the city that is home for the Kodiac Alaskan snowplows ironically) didn't know how to use snowplows on the city roads! The county roads got plowed, but in the city it's nothin but ice. Nice job burley.

Unknown said...

Your family photo is so cute!!!!!! :D :D We need to get together and play games!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! How the heck are you? What a cute little family you have! I'm so glad you found me. My email is aawjohnson@gmail.com
Drop me a line and let me know what you are up to.

Kara said...

Amy!
He's adorable! How are things going post Physical Facilities!? We think of you guys often!
Love,

Kara

Happy Lizards said...

Amy! I still can't believe you are a mom! Little Lucas is so adorable, I want to hold him (but I'll let you get up with him at night, if you don't mind!) I love your slide show - it's amazing how quickly they change. Thanks for letting me know about your blog!