Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 Years

Tuesday, May 5th was our 3 year anniversary.

This is how the day started.

Jeff made stuffed french toast for us.
(Isn't it pretty?)

Then later in the day there was a knock at the door.
I opened the door and there was Jeff holding these roses for me.

For dinner we went to eat at Ruby River.

The steak was really good.
(Thanks for the money for dinner, Dad.)

We took the scenic route home from dinner.
It was a beautiful night.


It was a good day.
Happy Anniversary to us!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We get to celebrate ours in June. How great that we are blessed to be forever families!!! SO GREAT!

Carrie & the Boys said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 2 years. I randomly saw Milin this weekend. She has a baby about the same age as Eric. Weird.

Patrick Collier said...

Holy cow! 3 years already! It seems like just yesterday I was getting off my mission, you were newlyweds, and I was telling Jeff that he should really listen to you, Amy. Hahaha... wow time sure flies! You two and my other married friends are an inspiration to me. You rock. happy late Anniversary! Here's to many more to come! :)