Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6 months

As of yesterday, Lucas is 6 months old. It really is amazing how fast time has gone. He is getting so close to sitting up on his own. He's laughing more without having to be tickled first, which is fun. He's not sleeping through the night yet but we're getting closer. Generally he'll go for about 5 hours but we're working on getting him to go longer. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but he drools all the time and chews on anything he can get a hold of. He has his 6 month check-up today so we'll see what his stats are then. 

Enjoy some pictures of this cute little boy.

He loves to have something to hold on to when he goes to sleep. He usually has a puppy that he sleeps with but that was in the laundry yesterday. The elephant seemed to work just fine as a substitute.

He will chew on anything he can grab.



Happy boy.


His hair is really starting to fill in, though he still has that bald spot on the back of his head.


For Aunt Rachael. The cow outfit just barely still fits him. Thought you'd like to see it again.




And as a side note, I finally finished Lucas's quilt. (Ignore the bad photography. It's a little tricky to get a picture of a whole quilt.)



 

6 comments:

kandra said...

AMY! I LOVE that blanket! You are so very skilled!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. Maya's getting WAY better about tummy time. I love those quilts!

SeƱor Conary said...

Cute baby. I love babies :)I'm sure a lot of that laughing has to do wit Jeff. I bet he is a super fun dad. Tell him hi for me.

Kara said...

he's adorable and the blanket looks great...good to see you are still sewing..i bet now its more fun

Radene said...

great job on the quilt! I have made some jean quilts, they take a lot of time and work, yours tunred out great. (i'm lorilee's sister by the way)

Kimber Menssen said...

Your quilt is AWESOME! Way to go lady.